One of the most common Indian spices, Red Chilli powder or Lal Mirchi powder is used to add a spicy and pungent flavour to dishes. Red Chilli has been around for thousands of years. It is one of the oldest spices that people still use today. You can get the original crushed red chili powder from Shri Guru Kripa. It is handled in the same way as our grandmothers and great-grandmothers. By grinding spices in a wooden mortar. Grounded spices add flavour and aroma to food, so we’re bringing grandma’s secret spice recipes straight to your door. The original flavours, aromas, and flavours of spices. You can enjoy it as it is. Vitamins and nutrients like niacin, also known as vitamin B3, and vitamin A are abundant in red chili powder. Additionally, it contains a significant amount of pyridoxine, or vitamin B6.
Red Chilli Powder Health Benefits
- Reduces flatulence and constipation, aids digestion and is rich in potassium.
- Potassium controls blood pressure and relaxes blood vessels in the body.
- Boosts metabolism in the body
- Capsaicin, the magical ingredient in red pepper powder, improves heart health
- Red chili powder is rich in vitamin C and strengthens the body.
Uses of Red Chilli Powder
- Can be added to curries, sauces, and vegetables as a seasoning.
- Used in marinades and pickles.
- Commonly used in dressings and sauces